Busy Day Soup is ideal for those busy weeknights. It’s speedy to attempt. Who loves easy recipes? I do, I do.
Busy Day Soup
What I love about Busy Day Soup is that you can toss every one of the ingredients into the pot and let your stove do something amazing. It has a couple of low prep ingredients like ground hamburger, onion soup blend, blended solidified veggies, diced tomatoes and macaroni. It’s ideal for quite a long time where you don’t have the foggiest idea what to make for dinner. If you’re similar to me, those days are visit.
This fall is a busy season for our family. My youngest little girl rides horses two or three times every week and is also taking swimming lessons. She is in Bronze Medallion and hopes to be a lifeguard. It’s a great deal of shuttling to and fro. Good times.
When I need a simple, hearty feast, I go to this soup recipe. Serve it with soda crackers or a buttered roll. It’s so tasty and filling.
How to Make Busy Day Soup
- Snatch a huge soup pot, and brown the ground hamburger. Channel off the fat after it’s cooked so your soup isn’t greasy.
- Pour in the water, onion soup blend and tomatoes with their juices. Simmer for 1 hour on medium low heat.
- After the 1 hour mark, include the uncooked macaroni noodles and solidified blended vegetables. Cook for an additional 15 minutes on medium heat. The noodles and solidified veggies will cook until they are tender.
- You don’t have to defrost the vegetables. Just toss them in directly from the cooler. Serve it up hot! It makes around 6 servings and tastes even better the following day heated up. It’s just both of us at home now so we always have leftovers.
An easy soup recipe your family will love! It’s quick to make and takes little effort. Perfect for those busy weeknights.
- 5 cups water
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 3/4 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Pour in water, onion soup mix and tomatoes with juice. Simmer for 1 hour on medium low.
- Add macaroni and frozen vegetables. Cook 15 minutes longer on medium heat. Serve hot.
If soup is too thick, add more water to thin out.
- Category: SOUP
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
- Calories: 230
Keywords: Busy Day Soup