Cranberry Brie Bombs
- 1 tsp Pinch flaky sea salt
- 1 tsp.
- 1 tsp
chopped thyme leaves
- 4 tbsp
- 1/2 c.
tube biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut brie into 1” cubes.
- Slice each biscuit in half to create two thin rounds. Dollop a small spoonful of cranberry sauce onto each round and top with a piece of brie. Bring up edges of dough and pinch to seal. Place seam side-down on prepared baking sheet.
- Starting with the short side, roll up each rectangle. Pinch edges to seal, then cut each roll into 4 slices and place cut side up in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk butter, thyme, and salt until combined. Brush over roll-ups.
- Bake until dough is golden, about 20 minutes.
Inspired by our famous Cranberry Brie Bites, this easy appetizer is perfect for your holiday party. It’s just another reason why we love biscuit dough!