Easy Mini Garlic Toast Pizzas
This recipe is so simple even the kids can make it! It just requires 3 basic ingredients plus your preferred toppings. If you like pizza, how would you be able to turn out badly with a garlic toast crust?
These smaller than usual pizzas are mainstream at my house on busy weeknights, or for lunch on the weekends when we don’t have anything arranged. You can top them with your preferred toppings: pepperoni, jalapeños, olives, peppers, mushrooms, and so forth.
This is a definitive apathetic way to make pizza, and to sweeten the deal even further it as of now comes with butter and garlic.
Simply heat the garlic toast as per the bundle directions, but haul it out of the broiler around 2 minutes before it’s finished.
Because you will most likely just use half of a small container of pizza sauce, feel free to purchase 2 packages of garlic toast so that you can appreciate these smaller than usual pizzas again on one more night.Print
Mini Garlic Toast Pizzas
- toppings of your choice (optional)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza sauce
- frozen garlic toast
- Bake the garlic toast according to the package directions, but pull it out of the oven about 2 minutes before it's finished.
- Top the almost-done garlic toast with pizza sauce, cheese and the toppings of your choice (use the sauce very sparingly, otherwise the middle can get soggy).
- Place back in the oven on the broil setting for 2-4 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.
If you like pizza, how can you go wrong with a garlic toast crust? This 3 ingredient dinner recipe is so simple, even the kids can make it.