INSTANT POT HAMBURGER SOUP
- 2 cups macaroni elbows
- 2 cups frozen veggies (we used a carrot, peas, and corn mix)
- 6 cups of beef broth*
- 1 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 Yukon gold potato, cubed
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Turn Instant Pot to the saute feature and add ground beef to the pot. Saute for 1 minute and then add onion. Cook for an additional two minutes using a spatula to break up the ground beef.
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients, stir well, and place cover on the Instant Pot.
- Close pressure valve to seal, and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.*
- Quick release pressure and remove the top. Serve immediately.*
Though the cook time for this recipe is 3 minutes, it does take the Instant Pot 20-25 minutes to build pressure. Plan accordingly!
- Category: Soup