The best part of Thanksgiving? The leftovers! What’s more, two packs of Pillsbury Crescents is going to change those leftovers into the ULTIMATE gorgeous Thanksgiving crescent ring!
It’s no mistake that this genius taco crescent ring is one of the unsurpassed, most prevalent recipes on Pillsbury.com. It’s easy, bulky, cheesy and comes stacked with all the best taco toppings. Also, did we notice how fun it is to make?
These impressive-looking crescent move recipes are easy to get ready and ideal for a game day assembling, early lunch or occasion with familyPrint
Thanksgiving Ring Recipe
- Leftover gravy, warmed, for dipping
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 c leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 c. shredded leftover turkey
- 1 c.
- leftover mashed potatoes
- (8-oz.) tube crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange on baking sheet in a sunburst pattern, with pointy ends of triangles facing outward and bases of triangles overlapping.
- Spread mashed potatoes over triangle bases, forming a ring. Top with stuffing, turkey, and cranberry sauce. Fold triangle tips over filling (there will be gaps where ingredients peek out between triangles).
- Brush crescent dough with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with gravy for dipping.
Thanksgiving leftovers aren’t regular leftovers, they’re *cool* leftovers. Stuffed inside a crescent roll (basically a giant crescent roll), they’re EVERYTHING.